Monday, December 28, 2009

Showing off


We had a nice family dinner for xmas. Two new Pastors in the mission so they shared with us. My dad made me wear a nice white dress, and had to answer all kind of questions about me. I feel like a real doll, displayed in the window, everybody talks about me but I cant say a word.

They asked all about me, and my dad said almost the truth. He didnt shared details about my anxiety problems, but I guess is something to discuss to the one that will be really interesting in marry me.

I wonder what will be of my futur. I see that my daddy realised is time for me to start choosing a husband. I thaught he was going to wait 2 years but no. Is time. I wish i wont have to move far from my mom. Poor mom she will be so sad and alone. We are like sisters, both raised by daddy same way. we will see

No comments:

Post a Comment